Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Quotes
A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
Colin Powell 

This quote goes so far in my life because everything I got in my life wasn't just given to me. I earned it by working hard in whatever I set my mine to. My Father would always say "you need to earn an opportunity by working hard in practice".

Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Vince Lombardi 

This quote brings me back a long time, when I was having a rough time in my sports and I wanted to quit my Father told me that quitters never win, and I hate to loose so i pushed myself even harder and got through my slump.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi

This quote is funny because all my coaches always say winning is everything ist having fun . I disagree winning is fun for me,  

 





No comments:

Post a Comment